Kaleidoscope Animations

There are newer employer reviews for Kaleidoscope Animations

Love this place!

Current Employee - Team Member in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Team Member in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Kaleidoscope Animations full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Kaleidoscope is great. Love the people, the work, the customers. Great entrepreneurial spirit and drive for innovation. Team enviornment.

Cons

Just like any other company I have worked for - working on communcation gaps would really help Kaleidoscope improve. However we've made efforts to improve with a monthly all company meeting, newlsetter, etc. Just something to keep on the radar.

Keep thinking of creative and fun way to reward the team, it's very appreciated. We love the summer hours and TeamScope events!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Kaleidoscope Animations (View Most Recent)

Great work and great people!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Kaleidoscope Animations full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Kaleidoscope is a product design and innovation company. As such, we have had a hand in some of the most important product innovations of our times including the Tide Pod, Swiffer WetJet redesign, and multiple game-changing medical product development projects. The work is top notch. The people are highly creative, friendly and super-smart.

Cons

The company has 80 people, so the organization is "flat." That means that if you like titles there's not a lot of room for titles, etc. That could be a pro though too. It is easy to get things done when the organization is flat. If you like a start-up feel this will work for you. If you are used to a large corporate environment, this will probably not be a good fit.

Keep up the great strategic work.

Great place to work! Real innovation and design leader

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Kaleidoscope Animations full-time (more than an year)

Pros

We have had our hand in some of the most important innovations of the decade including the Tide Pod, the Swiffer WetJet redesign and numerous medical product advancements.

Cons

With only 80 people there is not a lot of room for title growth if you are looking for new titles.

Great place to work!