There are newer employer reviews for Kaleidoscope Animations

Opportunities to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Kaleidoscope Animations full-time

Pros

Working in the central office in Cincinnati gives you great access to so many different kinds of creative people. Design, Engineering, Research, Development, and even the Project managers! Everyone is fun to work with. There are many different kinds of projects so if you get bored it's your own fault.
Partly because of its size, and mostly because of the way the place is managed, you can make this job what you want of it. "Entrepreneurial atmosphere" is often a phrase just tossed around, but here it is lived.
Oh, and Cincinnati is an excellent location for me. Big enough to be exciting, small enough to not get lost.
Views from the 11th floor downtown is a Pro too.

Cons

A small/mid company trying to grow quickly can lead to interesting problems so communication is more key than usual.
If you don't like an open office environment, it could be a con. It works well here though.

Explain decision and thoughts as if you're talking to non-managment co-workers.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Kaleidoscope Animations (View Most Recent)

Love this place!

Current Employee - Team Member  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Team Member in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Kaleidoscope Animations full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kaleidoscope is great. Love the people, the work, the customers. Great entrepreneurial spirit and drive for innovation. Team enviornment.

Cons

Just like any other company I have worked for - working on communcation gaps would really help Kaleidoscope improve. However we've made efforts to improve with a monthly all company meeting, newlsetter, etc. Just something to keep on the radar.

Keep thinking of creative and fun way to reward the team, it's very appreciated. We love the summer hours and TeamScope events!

Great work and great people!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Kaleidoscope Animations full-time for more than a year

Pros

Kaleidoscope is a product design and innovation company. As such, we have had a hand in some of the most important product innovations of our times including the Tide Pod, Swiffer WetJet redesign, and multiple game-changing medical product development projects. The work is top notch. The people are highly creative, friendly and super-smart.

Cons

The company has 80 people, so the organization is "flat." That means that if you like titles there's not a lot of room for titles, etc. That could be a pro though too. It is easy to get things done when the organization is flat. If you like a start-up feel this will work for you. If you are used to a large corporate environment, this will probably not be a good fit.

Keep up the great strategic work.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaleidoscope Animations

Worked for Kaleidoscope Animations? Contribute to the Community!