Kaltura
www.kaltura.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

An average

Ramat Gan (Israel)

ProsSuccess prospect. From commercially point of view Kaltura is managed in a proper way and seems to become a success. It is business oriented, rather than tech oriented like many of start ups that I was involved with before Kaltura.

ConsThe human relations are not too good. Occasionally the management behave in a rude way, without 'seeing' the employee. The are many 'management' actions that seems like been take from a textbook without actually thinking whether they suit Kaltura or not.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about your employees, take'em in account not by textbook, but by a human approach.

hectic, interesting

I have been working at Kaltura full-time

Pros: viable product in a growing market. flexible solution that is… Cons: the offering is spread thin and there is not enough… Advice to Senior Management: focus on UX No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Work / Work balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kaltura full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you're able to find your place in the company you can get promoted, sent… Cons: The rest are treated horribly, no real workflows inside the company. All stays in the same closed circles. Less then 3 month turnover for new employees in… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better and create and maintain reasonable workflows… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kaltura.

Worked for Kaltura? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaltura reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaltura CEO Ron Yekutiel. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaltura employees.