Kaltura
kaltura.com New York, NY 50 to 149 Employees

Challenging and frustrating, especially if you don't have 5+ years of industry experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Kaltura full-time for less than a year

ProsIt's growing quickly and the salaries are good. There are a lot of industry professionals within the company that have a lot of connections.

ConsMany employees are jaded and there is a general atmosphere of frustration. Kaltura moves surprisingly slowly for a startup, with a lot of focus on money at the cost of a strong company culture. There are often long hours, few rewards and few opportunities for advancement. Also, not many women in management positions, and they're not widely respected. Many employees, especially in the US, are very concerned about their egos and focus more on their personal relationships rather than moving the company forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementNearly every employee is frustrated on a daily basis, and you will continue to lose good employees by not taking real, committed steps to improving this.

Overall I enjoyed my time at Kaltura, fun people all working hard.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kaltura full-time for more than a year

Pros: Differentiated offering - especially in niche areas such as education and enterprise. Open source software is… Cons: Busy travel schedule can mean time away from home. Cofounders all want to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing the areas where you are best placed to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company. Long term friendships. Quality people

I have been working at Kaltura full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Cool product. Smart and talented people. Pleasant work environment. Open door… Cons: Long hours. work space could use improvement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaltura.

Worked for Kaltura? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaltura reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaltura CEO Ron Yekutiel. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaltura employees.