Kamehameha Schools
www.ksbe.edu Honolulu, HI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Beware, looks can be deceiving!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Honolulu, HI

ProsIf you lack experience or lack knowlegde and are lazy but are a graduate of the school then this is the place for you. They don't appreciate anyone who is not a graduate even if they have excellent skills and work hard.

ConsFear, low pay, small mindedness, politics, racism,

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees and let them do their jobs without micromanaging. Management would do well to learn their own jobs and to work a little harder.

Mission driven organization with room for professional growth and advancement

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kamehameha Schools full-time

Pros: -Many different departments within the organization which allows for flexibility and possibility of moving to best fit area -For a non-profit organization, has a more flexible… Cons: -Many jobs available are Limited Term which offers less than… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SQL Server DBA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kamehameha Schools for less than a year

Pros: Great environment and people to work with. Cons: Very Restricted policy for Contractors. More
There are newer reviews on Kamehameha Schools.

Worked for Kamehameha Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kamehameha Schools reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kamehameha Schools CEO Dee Jay A. Mailer. All reviews posted anonymously by Kamehameha Schools employees.