Kana
www.kana.com Sunnyvale, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Unreliable

PR and Marketing (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

ProsWhen they were searching for an intern for their PR position, the response time was very fast. I was able to schedule an interview within the week and was accepted for the position.

ConsHowever, they took two weeks to tell me that the position could not be moved to the next stages. Their management was very unprofessional and did not pick up my calls after the incident.

If you don't mind being another drone then this is the place for you

Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Kana

Pros: You can work from home, they have a good lunch area,… Cons: The schedule is crazy, management really doesn't know how to manage, they claim to be Agile but they are really time boxed and feature boxed,… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out what you are really doing, convey it all the time to everyone, Take a look at your competition and what they are doing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stay Away from this company.

Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Kana

Pros: 1.convenient location. 2. 1 very good manager.if you are lucky you… Cons: 1. Very bad management. 2. Management don't respect people at all. 3. Very frequent re-orgs. 5. They think they are following AGILE.But with the name of Agile Development… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Change the Management. 2. Follow the real AGILE methodology. 3. Respect employees and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kana.

Worked for Kana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kana reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kana CEO Mark A. Duffell. All reviews posted anonymously by Kana employees.