Great place to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

I have been working at Kane is Able full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very friendly work environment. Leaders were very fair and cared about you on a personal level. Opportunity to advance is there if you are a hard working individual.

Cons

Limited growth potential, business really only concentrates on CPG customers and needs to broaden its customer base (government, appliances, etc.)

Advice to Management

High turnover it seemed every 2 or 3 years with senior leaders made for far to many corporate philosophy.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Worst Job in the area

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Kane is Able full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I hate to say but there are No Pros.

Cons

There's no future with Kane Is Able. I just received a 19 cent raise after being there over a year. Part timers DONT get raises and the company is hiring nothing but temp workers to get the job done. The warehouse conditions are highly unsafe .

The machines we are forced to use are unsafe and unstable around turns. These machines weigh as much as 3 vehicles and uncertified Temp workers are all over driving them. Safety is not on this company's mind.

The battery area for machines is filled with battery acid it burns the eyes going in that area. The batteries themselves are out if date and the company is too cheap to replace them. We are forced to change our batteries every 3 hours since they no longer hold a charge

Advice to Management

Resign

2. Work Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

I worked at Kane is Able

Pros

Friendly work environment, very professional individuals working there, relaxed form of managing style, definitely a very good company to work for.

Cons

Although a very good place to work, very little room for professional and personal growth unless in a warehouse supervisory position.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing, you have a great operation, the open communications style of management really works.