Kane's Furniture

www.kanesfurniture.com

Lied to from the start

ProsThe particular store I worked at had very nice employees. Even the General Manager was a pretty nice person, and understood how frustrated everyone was to work for the company.

ConsAs of 2011 pay has been frozen since 2007, and seems to never end. The workforce at corporate headquarters has been cut by nearly 2/3rds as well. When I was hired I was told about the great company paid benefits and pay increase after 90 days. Neither exist. The executives keep you motivated by adding more things to do and telling you that they will fire you if you don't do them.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive people an incentive to keep working. Like raises for more responsibility or doing their job well. Shake your employees hands, thank them. Remember they are the ones that put that new Corvette you talk about so much in the driveway of your 5,000sq/ft house.

Unless You Are Desperate

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

I worked at Kane's Furniture full-time for less than a year

Pros: The best thing about working here is quitting . Cons: Incredibly cheap company , During training , you are expected to share a hotel room with a complete stranger and to ride share… Advice to Senior Management: REVAMP EVERYTHING ! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Constant drama , Constant Fighting , Not worth it

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Kane's Furniture full-time for less than a year

Pros: Air conditioned . Well kept showroom. Cons: I have worked on several sales floors in my life and this is undoubtedly THE ABSOLUTE WORST ! If they attracted a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop hiring trailer trash . There are enough qualified unemployed people right now , that it would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kane's Furniture.

Worked for Kane's Furniture? Contribute to the Community!