Kangaroo Express

www.kangarooexpress.com
  www.kangarooexpress.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kangaroo Express

Not great but not bad

I have been working at Kangaroo Express full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you are willing to learn and work, you can advance into assistant and store manager positions fairly easy.

Cons

The company can often make employees feel like they are cannon fodder, though they have gotten better over the past few years.

Listen to your store managers, most of them know more about whats going on in their store than the DM or RGM.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Kangaroo Express (View Most Recent)

Was great a over a year ago

Current Employee - Store Manager in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Kangaroo Express full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I get to meet some really great people

Cons

High stress, month's and month's without a day off, absolutely no manager support, low pay, unachievable bonuses, company values don't show in they're actions, the store managers are held completely responsible for lack of senior management. Senior management spends most of the time going on business trips to sales meetings and are often seen at local bars right in town. While the managers need hands and feet on deck.

Hand it over to someone better. Your losing it and you have a lot of great managers and loyal employees counting on you all to get off your rumps and really get to work and see for yourselves. Let your managers manage and get rid of the goalboards, manager walks, AAction plans, we're busy trying to manage our teams and stores. Writing everything down won't bring your money back. Oh yeah and keep politics out of the business. Obama didn't take away full time employees you did. It's important for people to know that this company used to offer medical insurance to part timers as well as full timers and now they don't. No more full time employees either and they blame our President. Also roo cups are not convenient for our guests please try something better.

Not worth the headache

Current Employee - Lead Assistant Manager in Fayetteville, NC
    Current Employee - Lead Assistant Manager in Fayetteville, NC

I have been working at Kangaroo Express full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No Pros for this company

Cons

Too much drama and it's a hostile working environment due to customers

There are newer employer reviews for Kangaroo Express