Positive and fun

Pros

-Extremely interesting material that you work with -A lot of training and encouragement to participate and ask questions -Great people and a fun working environment

Cons

-Long hours right from the beginning -A lot of tactical and repetitive work -Not much room for providing ideas to senior management

Advice to Management

Great idea to allow all levels of employees to interact and work with clients as this really puts employees at the front lines of the company which is important.

Other Employee Reviews for Kantar Worldpanel

1. Account Executive

Former Employee - Account Executive in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I worked at Kantar Worldpanel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good environment; many things to learn from the beginning; lots of chance for entertainment and learning and development activities; good place for fresh graduates.

Cons

Heavy workload that is quite difficult to handle at the beginning; suitable for ones with high capability of analytical and time management skill only.

Advice to Management

There should be more staff to reduce the workload so that everyone will have a chance to develop themselves and the company could have loyal and high quality employees,.

2. A great company because it has great people

I have been working at Kantar Worldpanel full-time

Pros

Kantar Worldpanel is a business with consistent growth that allows it to invest in its people and its services. The culture is based on trust, openness and fun and it deliver an offer to clients that is market leading and high quality. It is also a place where people get responsibility and exposure to new things quickly, for example presenting to clients. The facts support that the company is the best at what it does in the UK and globally too. The pride employees share in our company is perhaps best demonstrated by the appearance in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies ranking for the past five years.

Cons

As an agency we must always put our clients’ needs as top priority which means that we will often have to juggle our work around last minute and occasionally work long hours. We’re part of a much larger group which brings many benefits but can and does impose policies which don’t always meet the needs of our business. It true to say that pay is not market leading but management do try to compensate with other benefits at a local level.

Advice to Management

I'm in the management team. We need to make sure that we always challenge ourselves to do whatever we can to reward fairly and give our team the chance to grow.