Kaplan Higher Education

www.khec.com

An incredible opportunity to challenge, inspire and motivate individuals to succeed!

Dental Assistant Instructor (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsAbility to instruct, share knowledge and experiences to help others to realize their dreams are more than just dreams...they are goals to aim for, it is great to help develop these students to go forward, and discover they are capable, innovative, driven, and their abilities are limitless!!!

ConsEvening hours, late...but our students do this so they can attend school, while they still maintain full-time day jobs...I'll sacrifice, they are worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork to ensure curriculum changes are immediate from responsible departments, responsive to the needs of the front line instructors and students. These changes or delayed response/correction cause further confusion for those involved at Campuses across the country. It would ensure all receive the most up to date, accurate academics possible.

I feel overworked, undervalued and demoralized.

Administration (Current Employee) Manchester, NH

I have been working at Kaplan Higher Education

Pros: Corporate experience Working with metrics Highly regulated Gaining valuable experience in change management… Cons: Stunning incompetence at the senior management level. (This may change with new president, who is currently touring the locations) Closed-minded attitudes prevail re: human resources… Advice to Senior Management: Invest serious money in human resources personnel. One representative for 3 entire regions is inadequate. Local HR presence is needed. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Company in dire need of new leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Kaplan Higher Education

Pros: Convenient location. Many good people work there. Cons: To much beaurocracy. Leadership is poor and does not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kaplan Higher Education.

Worked for Kaplan Higher Education? Contribute to the Community!