There are newer employer reviews for Kaplan

Join if you want to be in a place where an employee is never valued and treated with utter disrespect

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Kaplan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Up to date with the technologies, NY location. Lot of good people to work with, huge scope for learning new technologies, that was the case at least in my department.

Cons

Doesn't treat employees as assets. My advise to who ever accepts an offer is to to make sure all the hiring promises are put on a paper.

194 Other Employee Reviews for Kaplan (View Most Recent)

Meets all my needs!

Current Employee - Adjunct Professor  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Adjunct Professor in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Kaplan

Pros

The flexibility I have to teach where I need to.

Cons

Cannot really take time off.

Horrible

Former Employee - Adjunct  in  Beltsville, MD
    Former Employee - Adjunct in Beltsville, MD

I worked at Kaplan

Pros

The instructors are highly qualified and really enjoy helping students achieve their goals. Many of the staff and instructors work hard to build quality programs

Cons

Management has no idea how to manage or lead. Accolades are given based on personal friendships, not measurable, qualitative abilities. Students are given full rein of the campus. There is no support for faulty or staff. The workplace environment is extremely toxic, to the point where staff and instructors have fallen ill.

Hire individuals with integrity and ethics. Hire individuals with teaching experience (college-level) in non-for profit education. Hire individuals who are experienced in a college setting as a provost or academic advisor (again, other than for-profits) Hire individuals who have extensive experience working with disadvantaged, minority and other challenging groups. Hire individuals who know the difference between management and delegation. Hire individuals who have a multicultural background, showing proven leadership and accountability.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaplan

Worked for Kaplan? Contribute to the Community!