Kaplan University
www.kaplan.edu Davenport, IA 150 to 499 Employees

Disappointing Roller Coaster

Admissions Advisor (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

ProsWonderful co-worker's, descent pay at the time, good benefits.

ConsUnstable work environment, rules changed too frequently. You'd be trained over and over again as the policies and job function changed at least every month, sometimes more often. Everything was monitored, measured and evaluated. Big Brother was watching every move. This is a high pressure sales job. Think twice before accepting a position.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome managers really cared , others were all about snagging the sale at any cost, this included compromising integrity and expecting you to do the same.

Admissions Advisor: Decent pay for the work that is expected.

Admssions Advisor (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Kaplan University full-time

Pros: This is a great job to get a steady paycheck and benefits, don't expect to get rich.… Cons: Career progression is limited. You can move up, but you can't move down,… Advice to Senior Management: Get lead generation (marketing) in sync with admissions advisor expectations.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

no job security

Admissions Advisor (Former Employee)
    Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Kaplan University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: easy, good benefits and PTO Cons: boring, leads are not of quality No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kaplan University.

Worked for Kaplan University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaplan University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaplan University CEO Gregory Marino. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaplan University employees.