Kaplan University

www.kaplan.edu

Not a bad place to work as a part-time college student or recent grad.

Admissions Advisor II (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThe pay is pretty lucrative if you're working through your degree while you're employed. They try to show employees their graditude through formal lunch functions that are catered by elite groups.

ConsNo potential for upward movement. Pay is stagnent because of the new laws on for profit schools. The industry is dying and probably won't be around long.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at what it going on and be realistic. Lower your prices to a reasonable cost per credit hour and you will recoup your losses by more student enrollments.

Poor Educational Quality Rampant at Kaplan

Adjunct Professor (Former Employee)

I worked at Kaplan University as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Available jobs at Kaplan because no one with any integrity… Cons: Never speak your mind because that is not accepted at Kaplan. College seniors cannot write to save their lives, yet faculty are directly… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to all feedback because it is free advice that most employees will not give for fear of losing their jobs! Start using all of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

More cons than pros

I have been working at Kaplan University as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: 40 hour work weeks, ease of job Cons: No room for pay increases and only lateral advancement, very… Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Kaplan University.

Worked for Kaplan University? Contribute to the Community!