Kaplan University
www.kaplan.edu Cedar Rapids, IA 50 to 149 Employees

Kaplan

Program Director (Current Employee)
Fresno, CA

ProsThe corporation takes care of their employees. If you have a concern, you can approach management at anytime and if your request is reasonable, most of the time you will be accommodated.

ConsPolicy. I came from a law enforcement background where policy was the standard. Not to say that their is no policy, it is just not readily accessible like law enforcement.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave policies and procedures available for employees so that management is not overwhelmed with questions or guidance from employees. If policy was readily accessible, employees could answer their own questions by referring to it.

Great Company to Work for Depending on Where You Get In...

Temporary Assistant (Current Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Kaplan University

Pros: The Fort Lauderdale location has a cafateria with reasonable pricing! The Facility is very nice with 2 very large parking garages and plenty of security Fellow Employees… Cons: It's a business. No matter if you're running a Business, a Church, or a non-profit company, MONEY is going to eventually come up. Kaplan is… Advice to Senior Management: To the Admissions Management: Turn over is the way it is because of the amount of stress you put on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Collegial environment

International Student Advisor (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Kaplan University

Pros: access to practice exams was helpful. work environment was… Cons: rudeness of students and too much pressure (office was too… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to have employees in New York with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kaplan University.

Worked for Kaplan University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaplan University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kaplan University CEO Gregory Marino. All reviews posted anonymously by Kaplan University employees.