Kaplan University

www.kaplan.edu
  www.kaplan.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Kaplan University

My experience at Kaplan University is Ever Changing.

Current Employee - Academic Advisor in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Academic Advisor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Kaplan University

Pros

Great Benefits Package, Free Tuition, Consistent opportunities for career training and growth. There are extensive training programs to help groom you for various management positions.

Cons

Some of the downsides of working at Kaplan are that the pay is below industry standard and too many changes that cause service issues.

Advice to management is to listen to both the students and employees when it comes to changes that will impact the masses.

188 Other Employee Reviews for Kaplan University (View Most Recent)

Great place to work if you are a monkey

Former Employee - Admissions Advisor in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Admissions Advisor in Orlando, FL

I worked at Kaplan University

Pros

They paid very well if you enrolled. Otherwise, advisors are treated as objects

Cons

Management that never did the job.

Dont let us good ones go in order to save your own job. You know we followed protocol but when the bottom line was too high you fired us who actually provided the profit.

Last Resort Job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Kaplan University

Pros

The best reason to work at Kaplan is the salary range which is fair compared to the national average.

Cons

Kaplan does not have a standard they go by as far as training or changes in the company. They do not listen to or care about employee or student feedback on how to make changes or improvements. Kaplan's only concernis about the bottom dollar and numbers not a positive image with students or faculty.

My advice to management is to actually listen to and impliment employee and student suggestions. Management need to actually be able to do the jobs of the employees they represent and have an education level that matches the students they are supposed to serve.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaplan University