There are newer employer reviews for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

Awesome company to work for!

Pros

Great opportunities for growth. The flexibility to make great things happen and to be a part of a culture that breeds innovation and creativity.

Cons

Still a young company that is in progress of maturing. There is a small, but existing gap between those who have been with the company for more than a year and those who have been newly hired.

Advice to Management

You're doing a great job!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Not a perfect company, but the perfect company to be with

Current Employee - Customer Success Associate in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Associate in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having wide experience with similar organizations in the market, I can say this company is a great example of a professional organization with a vision of success that rests on delivering quality services to the end user. As I write this, I know it sounds like I work in marketing department. I don't. I interface directly with our customers, the ones that ultimately determine whether our company is successful. When looking for the next step in my career I looked for a company that offered the chance to be the best, supported its staff, and delivered an honest product I can be proud of. With everything I've seen, this place offers that, and more. Yes, there are perks such as free drinks and staff events that make the place, and the people, a genuine pleasure. But free lunches don't take the place of the satisfaction of helping a doctor's office go from losing money to surviving the healthcare market changes and re-focusing on patient health. This company is growing, successfully, so fast that the structure is being built as I write this. For some, it's uncomfortable. But if you can thrive in a complex and changing environment, you'll find every tool you need to be a success. Sometimes, when you look for a leader, and you can't find one, it's your turn to lead. I have found that when I look for the resources, they are here. It's just a matter of finding the right place. There is always a solution to any challenge and this place has what it takes to allow an energetic individual to develop a mission to be proud of.

Cons

I've heard some of the "complaints" about the company, the building, the customers. Fair enough. They are legitimate, if that's what matters to you. For me, I have a job, I have a great salary, I have benefits, I enjoy the challenges, and the people are great. Really. They are a pleasure to work with. So, what's to complain about? Is it a perfect company? No. But it is the perfect company to have.

Advice to Management

Just keep on generating success. I'm happy to follow along.

Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices Response

Jun 23, 2015CEO

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to write this review on Glassdoor. I’m really glad to hear that your experience at Kareo has been positive and that you’ve found a work home that allows you ... More

Customer Support

Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Irvine, CA

I worked at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people, no drama at all. I would have to say one of the best company cultures I have ever worked with. The starting pay is excellent. The perks: juices on Thursdays, yoga, ping pong game room, mixers, free sodas and other incentives that help boost morale.

Cons

The training I received was horrible. I was not given the proper foundation to excel in my role. I had to struggle a lot when I initially got on the floor. There is supposedly a "Peer Support" to ask questions, but they are useless and so are the managers when it comes to asking any questions. There really should be floor walkers for new hires, but there weren't any. I also felt like there was not enough organization and structure with this company, and definitely not ownership taken with any other departments. If you work here expect stress, a skyrocketing customer volume, with not enough support and help to assist with difficult problems.

Advice to Management

Monitor all customer support attendance more accurately. I felt like the favorites got as much time off as they wanted without any consequences while Support is short staffed as it is. Hire people who actually want to work and do their job. Lastly when your employees as you questions don't give attitude and blow them off. You are the manager it is your responsibility to assist your team.