Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

www.kareo.com
  www.kareo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

Inspiring, mission driven company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Kareo is a fantastic company and is on a mission to enable the success of small medical practices (i.e. your family doctor) by providing innovative software and services. It's very engaging to work for a company where a person's efforts and overall success has such a measurable impact and benefit. The culture is strong and positive and lived by and enjoyed by all employees. Leadership is excellent, teamwork is outstanding, and career growth is unlimited.

Cons

Very few, if any, cons. This is a dynamic, fast paced organization so people with high energy and the time to commit to the business will be most comfortable here. If you don't, you may not like it.

Keep up the good work. We're all excited about your vision and the difference we can make as individuals and as a company.

81 Other Employee Reviews for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices (View Most Recent)

Nimble, fast growing company, focused on evolving their product and company culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Pros

There are two core goals that the company rallies around:
    1) Focused on evolving an intuitive, affordable product, to support the changing needs of our customers
    2) Focused on creating and maintaining a positive company culture

Positive things that come to mind while striving to achieve these goals:
    -Working with a lot of very intelligent and fun associates
    -Given the opportunity to influence the outcome of many business essential projects
    -Fast paced, fun work environment
    -The opportunity to be part of an innovative solution during a rapid change in healthcare
    -Pay and benefits are competitive
    -Free caffeinated drinks!

Cons

The demands created by a fast paced, growing company may not be for everyone.

Keep investing in the Kareo product and employees.

If you want to advance in a career & have fun work here!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome culture
    Open door policy that truly is open door
    Free soda and coffee!!
    Career development and mentoring
    Monthly company events
    Benefits are paid for

Cons

A candy bowl that tempts me to cheat on my diet

Continue to mentor the staff. We appreciate it. Monthly lunch and learns are very beneficial