Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices
www.kareo.com Irvine, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Inspiring, mission driven company

Irvine, CA

ProsKareo is a fantastic company and is on a mission to enable the success of small medical practices (i.e. your family doctor) by providing innovative software and services. It's very engaging to work for a company where a person's efforts and overall success has such a measurable impact and benefit. The culture is strong and positive and lived by and enjoyed by all employees. Leadership is excellent, teamwork is outstanding, and career growth is unlimited.

ConsVery few, if any, cons. This is a dynamic, fast paced organization so people with high energy and the time to commit to the business will be most comfortable here. If you don't, you may not like it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. We're all excited about your vision and the difference we can make as individuals and as a company.

Nimble, fast growing company, focused on evolving their product and company culture

Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are two core goals that the company rallies around: 1) Focused on evolving an intuitive, affordable product, to support the changing needs of our… Cons: The demands created by a fast paced, growing company may… Advice to Senior Management: Keep investing in the Kareo product and employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing Engineering Culture

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

Pros: Amazing team culture, Intelligent team members, Open environment. Cons: Sometimes a time stressed environment. Advice to Senior Management: Stick with the principles that we pride ourselves on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices.

Worked for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices CEO Dan Rodrigues. All reviews posted anonymously by Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices employees.