Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

www.kareo.com
  www.kareo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices

Get Ready to Learn

Current Employee - Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is growing really quickly, which means that anyone with a lot of initiative has tons of learning and career growth opportunities. Lots of smart people here who are ready to make their mark on the world.

Cons

Because it's a high growth company, it's not for everyone. If you don't have drive and the passion to change the world of healthcare for the better, you'll find yourself being outclassed by those who do. The only people I've seen who have left were people who probably would have been better suited putting in their 9-5 at a large bank or government job.

Keep up the good work!

86 Other Employee Reviews for Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices (View Most Recent)

Great people, noble vision, smart CEO

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free lunch every wednesday, also free sodas and snacks all the time. There is a real emphasis on great culture here. Really good people work here. It's easy to sleep at night knowing you are helping to improve health care. Irvine is a great city for families.

Cons

Lots of growth right now.

Was a great experience

I worked at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Got to learn a lot while interning with the company while working with a lot of great people

Cons

When I was there I didn't get as much direction as I would've liked