Karl Storz Endoscopy

www.karlstorz.com

Great Company

OES (Onsite Endoscopy Specialist) (Current Employee)

ProsNO micromanagement. You manage your own account and if you can do this correctly you will have free roam. Great learning experience for the medical industry. Giving you the opportunity to learn the products and interworkings of medical sales. Excellent benefits and perks.

ConsAs an OES you are stuck in your individual account. Pay raises and incentives are almost non-existent unless you have a great sales team.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a development program for the OES position. There is no ongoing education as far as products and service development.

perfect in the neuroendoscopy-arthroscopy-skull base surgery -urology

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Karl Storz Endoscopy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: when your work with a big name in any field you will rise your head when… Cons: nice product - full rang for the endoscopy Advice to Senior Management: try to do your best for the devlopment as much… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pricing

I have been working at Karl Storz Endoscopy

Pros: The organization provides the latitude to make decisions and grow Cons: Very tight processes that prohibits growth More
There are newer reviews on Karl Storz Endoscopy.

Worked for Karl Storz Endoscopy? Contribute to the Community!