Karmaloop
www.karmaloop.com Boston, MA

Beautiful offices and fast paced environment, but office drama runs rampant.

(Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsKarmaloop is in the heart of downtown Boston and the other employees that work here for the most part are heavily passionate about music and fashion. The offices are always bumping with tunes, free food, new/free clothes....

ConsManagement inappropriate at times and come down on employees for things that management themselves do not uphold. Some departments allowed greater exceptions and given better perks than others. Also turns out that this job wasn't quite the resume builder I would have hoped for.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat all departments equally and promote people based on their work ethic, not favoritism by sexual gender or inappropriate quid pro quo. Also if you are going to terminate someone for a "policy," it is good business practice to have stated that policy and actually upheld it prior to termination. Don't make examples out of good employees.

fun place to work, not for career growth

Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Karmaloop

Pros: there are always parties, great events to attend, and the people… Cons: This is the type of place to work if you want to be praised for the company you associate your name with. in the street… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fast pace start-up with great people, but interesting executives

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Karmaloop

Pros: CEO of the company is very personable and down to earth. Company is very fast pace. … Cons: Thought there would be more room for growth. I could do without some… Advice to Senior Management: Awesome place to work, would encourage promote from within policy versus hire… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Karmaloop.

Worked for Karmaloop? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Karmaloop reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Karmaloop CEO Greg Selkoe . All reviews posted anonymously by Karmaloop employees.