There are newer employer reviews for Kastle Systems

When Kastle come calling, run FAST!

Former Employee - Account Manager in Falls Church, VA
Former Employee - Account Manager in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems

Pros

The people/lower-levels within the organization are good-natured, genuinely kind and work hard.

Cons

C-Levels could care less about anyone but themselves. No raises. Pay is below industry standards. No professional HR function. No training. No 401K matching. Just awful.

It's unfortunate that I am faced to write this review. While I enjoyed working with my peers and clients, the atmosphere that the CEO, CFO, and VPs created was sub par. Do they care about the clients and their needs? No. Do they care about the employees and their needs? No. Do they care about the company operating in a morally acceptable way? No. What do they care about? Maintaining their flashy lifestyles, fancy homes and million dollar bank accounts while they only pay the phone operators a whopping $10 an hour. Terrible to say the least.

Maybe try to care about your employees rather than making that extra dollar.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Kastle Systems (View Most Recent)

Find another job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems

Pros

- if you need a job

Cons

-employees aren't appreciated, the company has the attitude that everyone is replaceable
    -bad benefits
    -low pay
    -poor leadership in managers

Stop acting like your employees aren't important, offer more opportunity for advancement and offer more challenges! Give people a reason to WANT to stay. If you haven't noticed, nobody wants to stay at Kastle, they're just there because they don't have a better option--yet.

Atrocious

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Kastle Systems

Pros

The people..the ones that are at the bottom of the totem pole that is..free donuts on fridays and 50 cents towards a soda from the machine..oh and I can not forget the popcorn on fridays as well

Cons

Everything is a downside..the clients..the managers...the lack of training..the management staff (we are consistently understaffed because as soon as someone is hired someone leaves on their own accord)

Treat your employees with respect..there is little to no respect there. The higher ups are not aware of what we really deal with on a daily basis. I honestly do not think they care to know. It is sad really. People are leaving left and right..I would think that someone would want to do something to stop this..guess not because everyone I am in contact with is looking for employment elsewhere and I do not see upper management doing anything about it. We haven't gotten raises in years.

There are newer employer reviews for Kastle Systems