Kastle Systems

www.kastle.com

It could be a lot better than it is

Customer Care Operator (Former Employee) Falls Church, VA

ProsThere are some really knowledgeable, dedicated, and driven employees at this company who will bend over backward to make sure that customers and fellow employees get the help they deserve.

ConsThose employees I talked about in the PROS section? They are seriously outnumbered by the egomaniacs, drama queens, and do-nothing nobodies that companies like this seems to attract. Overall the company has decided that the bottom line is far more important than its customers or employees. Call center operators average a measly $12 an hour, far below average for other security call centers. Communication between teams and departments is non-existent, with procedures and policies changing on an almost daily basis with little to no warning from management. If you desperately need a job, and Kastle comes calling, it's better than nothing. Make sure you keep your resume active, though, because you don't want to stay for any real length of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want to reverse your trip down the spiral, you should start doing a number of things. First of all, listen to the employees that actually interact with customers on a daily basis. They know more than you do what your companies want. Second, pay your employees more than you do now, as it is insulting to the hard working people. Third, ditch the shift bids and schedule employees like every other company does.

It's like boot camp for the corporate world.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems

Pros: Learn how a company should and shouldn't operate. Gain entry level… Cons: Under paid and unappreciated. No real formal training. It's trail by… Advice to Senior Management: If you really want to make this your legacy, invest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

When Kastle come calling, run FAST!

Account Manager (Former Employee) Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems

Pros: The people/lower-levels within the organization are good-natured, genuinely kind and… Cons: C-Levels could care less about anyone but themselves. No raises. Pay is below industry standards. No professional HR function. No training. No 401K matching. Just… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe try to care about your employees rather than making… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kastle Systems.

Worked for Kastle Systems? Contribute to the Community!