Kastle Systems
www.kastle.com Falls Church, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Like working for family - in a good way.

Houston, TX

ProsI really appreciate the support I have recieved while working here. I really feel like the people I work with care about me and my family and that we're a team. The staff appreciation events are great. This place may not be what I envisioned when I went to college but I really like working here. The customers are generally very pleasant and appreciative. Our office is well-lead and our manager is often singled out for kudos by the DC main office.

ConsExpectations can be a bit higher than you can sometimes deliver. The workload can be very heavy. The benefits decisions are made by the company headquarters in Northern Virginia (DC) and as a result our benefits aren't that great as they were slected on the basis of cost and ease of use for the employees in the DC office. You can sometimes feel like the branches (like ours) are the step-children of the DC office and as such the DC office always gets the best stuff (appreciation events, vending perks, etc) and we have to make due with the leftovers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore staff. There are some hats that shouldn't be shared.

It could be a lot better than it is

Customer Care Operator (Former Employee)
    Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are some really knowledgeable, dedicated, and driven employees at this company who will bend… Cons: Those employees I talked about in the PROS section? They are seriously outnumbered by the egomaniacs, drama queens, and do-nothing nobodies that companies like this… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to reverse your trip down the spiral, you should start doing a number of things. First of all, listen to the employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's like boot camp for the corporate world.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems

Pros: Learn how a company should and shouldn't operate. Gain entry level… Cons: Under paid and unappreciated. No real formal training. It's trail by… Advice to Senior Management: If you really want to make this your legacy, invest… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kastle Systems.

Worked for Kastle Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kastle Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kastle Systems CEO Piyush Sodha. All reviews posted anonymously by Kastle Systems employees.