Kastle Systems

There are newer employer reviews for Kastle Systems

Overall good company

Former Employee - Service Technician in Falls Church, VA
Former Employee - Service Technician in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Dedicated employees and good customer base

Cons

To many individuals wearing more than one hat. Could benefit from staffing up departments a bit more. Management could do a better job supporting their employees.

30 Other Employee Reviews for Kastle Systems (View Most Recent)

Very dysfunctional organization with disconnected senior level management and dedicated loyal and caring employees.

Current Employee - Manager in Falls Church, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Kastle Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very conscientious workforce that is under appreciated by executive management. Good strategic plan for growth with innovative technology solutions in development.

Cons

Difficulty accomplishing organizational objectives due to departmental segregation and disconnected communication. Operational strategies are not well thought out. Band aids are too often the answer to deeply rooted operational shortcomings and cultural conflicts. The end result is reoccurring issues with no long term solutions....remember Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day?? Very reminiscent of Kastles problem solving capabilities.

Bring in good talent with great people skills. Understand the answer is not work more hours...it's working smarter. Understand the importance of life/work balance. Hold onto good employees...they are worth every penny you pay them. Too many have walked away.

Like working for family - in a good way.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Kastle Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I really appreciate the support I have recieved while working here. I really feel like the people I work with care about me and my family and that we're a team. The staff appreciation events are great. This place may not be what I envisioned when I went to college but I really like working here. The customers are generally very pleasant and appreciative. Our office is well-lead and our manager is often singled out for kudos by the DC main office.

Cons

Expectations can be a bit higher than you can sometimes deliver. The workload can be very heavy. The benefits decisions are made by the company headquarters in Northern Virginia (DC) and as a result our benefits aren't that great as they were slected on the basis of cost and ease of use for the employees in the DC office. You can sometimes feel like the branches (like ours) are the step-children of the DC office and as such the DC office always gets the best stuff (appreciation events, vending perks, etc) and we have to make due with the leftovers.

More staff. There are some hats that shouldn't be shared.

There are newer employer reviews for Kastle Systems