Kastle Systems

There are newer employer reviews for Kastle Systems

Great Company, Great Legacy, Bright Future

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Falls Church, VA
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Kastle Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ownership has made significant investments in our techology, people and processes and they continue to innovate. Leadership genuinely demonstrates care for it's employees while balancing the fiscal responsibilty associated with sustaining a successful business. The vast majority of our employees are highly engaged and regularly put the needs of our customers and company first. Opportunities for professional growth abound.

Cons

Employees are often asked to wear many hats although in today's economy I believe you'd be hard-pressed to find very many companies that don't need to ask their employees to do a little more in order to ensure the health and ongoing success of their businesses.

Continue to invest in new technology, infrastructure and your people. And, keep the free popcorn and donuts coming on Fridays :)

30 Other Employee Reviews for Kastle Systems (View Most Recent)

Overall good company

Former Employee - Service Technician in Falls Church, VA
    Former Employee - Service Technician in Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Dedicated employees and good customer base

Cons

To many individuals wearing more than one hat. Could benefit from staffing up departments a bit more. Management could do a better job supporting their employees.

Very dysfunctional organization with disconnected senior level management and dedicated loyal and caring employees.

Current Employee - Manager in Falls Church, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Kastle Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very conscientious workforce that is under appreciated by executive management. Good strategic plan for growth with innovative technology solutions in development.

Cons

Difficulty accomplishing organizational objectives due to departmental segregation and disconnected communication. Operational strategies are not well thought out. Band aids are too often the answer to deeply rooted operational shortcomings and cultural conflicts. The end result is reoccurring issues with no long term solutions....remember Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day?? Very reminiscent of Kastles problem solving capabilities.

Bring in good talent with great people skills. Understand the answer is not work more hours...it's working smarter. Understand the importance of life/work balance. Hold onto good employees...they are worth every penny you pay them. Too many have walked away.

There are newer employer reviews for Kastle Systems