Kastle Systems

www.kastle.com

Great Company, Great Legacy, Bright Future

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

ProsOwnership has made significant investments in our techology, people and processes and they continue to innovate. Leadership genuinely demonstrates care for it's employees while balancing the fiscal responsibilty associated with sustaining a successful business. The vast majority of our employees are highly engaged and regularly put the needs of our customers and company first. Opportunities for professional growth abound.

ConsEmployees are often asked to wear many hats although in today's economy I believe you'd be hard-pressed to find very many companies that don't need to ask their employees to do a little more in order to ensure the health and ongoing success of their businesses.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in new technology, infrastructure and your people. And, keep the free popcorn and donuts coming on Fridays :)

Overall good company

Service Technician (Former Employee) Falls Church, VA

I worked at Kastle Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Dedicated employees and good customer base Cons: To many individuals wearing more than one hat. Could benefit from staffing up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very dysfunctional organization with disconnected senior level management and dedicated loyal and caring employees.

Manager (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Kastle Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very conscientious workforce that is under appreciated by executive management.… Cons: Difficulty accomplishing organizational objectives due to departmental segregation and disconnected communication. Operational strategies are not well thought out. Band aids are too often the answer… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in good talent with great people skills. Understand the answer is not work more hours...it's working smarter. Understand the… More

There are newer reviews on Kastle Systems.

Worked for Kastle Systems? Contribute to the Community!