Kavlico Corp
www.kavlico.com Moorpark, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Avoid it if you can

Free At Last (Former Employee)
Moorpark, CA

ProsA Paycheck, and the co-workers. Reasonable benefits, though they change every year and cost the employees more.

ConsCorporate takeovers- It's all about the money. 20 year employees being laid-off for no good reason other than they make too muchand it's taking money out of the top managements bonus checks. "charts before parts" is the new motto.

Advice to Senior ManagementWithout the people a company is nothing. Senior Management has a track record of coming into companies, running them into the ground, collecting huge salaries and then moving on to the next company. No long term committments.

Kavlico Corp

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kavlico Corp

Pros: when I start working at the company there was a nice work environment and the… Cons: Company was closing operations in moorpark, so the moral was… Advice to Senior Management: dont let the uncertainty dismiss the good work environment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Watch your back with the senior managers in place now at Kavlico

Held A Very Top Level Position In the OPS Staff (Former Employee)

I worked at Kavlico Corp full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some of the long term employees are good to work… Cons: Poor senior management that will gladly push you under the bus to save their jobs and enhance their bonus. They will appear to support you… Advice to Senior Management: I have no advice for senior management. They know what they are doing and it's no surprise that the recent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kavlico Corp.

Worked for Kavlico Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kavlico Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kavlico Corp CEO Bob Ciurczak. All reviews posted anonymously by Kavlico Corp employees.