Incomparable Experience

Former Employee - Operations Assistant  in  Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Operations Assistant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Kaye/Bassman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have never experienced working with a company such as KBIC. From day 1, people are so warm, accommodating, willing to share and lend a helping hand. The camaraderie with both my co-employees and top management is beyond compare. They never missed my birthday nor my anniversary with the company! Superb handling of peers!

Cons

Do I need to put one? I have nothing against the company nor find anything negative simply because it helped me a lot both financially and in my career. I regretted the fact that I resigned but of course, I had to choose between the company and some personal issues with the family. Despite that, I am looking forward to, who knows, working again with the company.

Keep up the good work. It's nice having worked with a top management that gives importance to employee feedback!

Other Reviews for Kaye/Bassman

Always making things better

Current Employee - Search Consultant  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Search Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Kaye/Bassman full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

KBIC is constantly working to improve this amazing company. Things as simple as contests and incentives to large investments into the business units and teams. The leadership is extremely authentic in their communication and are always willing to answer any question.

Cons

Corporate office location is in a challenging geographic location. Not much can be done about that I assume.

Keep doing what you are doing, it is working and making this place a wonderful organization.

I've had more responsibility and opportunities in the last 8 months than in nearly the last decade of my career.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Kaye/Bassman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

True ownership of your role and tasks. Make a decision and follow it through. An unbelievable culture of praise and recognition exists within KBIC. Love the personal and team accountability which exists. Working with nationally and internationally recognized leaders who treat you like they work for you more so than you work for them. Huge advancement and ownership potential in the business.

Cons

There is a high level of expectation for what you do and with that comes lots of hard work. But working hard is contagious and since when didn't hard work and preparation equal success. Although challenged at work daily, I love being a part of the KBIC family.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaye/Bassman.

Worked for Kaye/Bassman? Contribute to the Community!