There are newer employer reviews for Kaztronix

Great Place to Work - Small Enough to Provide High-Touch Service, Big on Supporting Technology

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent balance of experience and entrepreneurs. High energy, professional group of recruiters and account managers dedicated to forging career opportunities for their candidates and providing cost-effective workforce augmentation solutions to their clients.

Cons

Provide career plan management and succession planning for recruiters and sales associates.

Advice to Management

Collaborate.

Other Employee Reviews for Kaztronix

Project Manager - Non-IT

Former Employee - Project Manager in Ashburn, VA
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Ashburn, VA

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I only heard from my recruiter twice throughout the entire little over two years I worked for them. Once when I was initially interviewed and again when I called him to tell him I had been permanently hired at the company where I was contracting.

Cons

My con is the same as my pro because although I didn't mind never hearing from my recruiter, I think he/she should touch base occasionally. Just to see if there are any problems or how things are going.

Advice to Management

Make it a requirement that recruiters reach out to contractors at least quarterly.

2. It sounds like a scam

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time

Pros

Cons

It sounds like they have outsourced their entire operations. It sounds fishy and not legit at all. I got a call from a guy who sounded like he was from India and told me his name was Neil Johnson. They requested a word resume. That is inappropriate.It sounds like they have outsourced their entire operations. It sounds fishy and not legit at all. I would caution people into using a service that does not state where they are located on their website. The entire thing sounds a little suspicious to me.

Kaztronix Response

Aug 12, 2015 – HR Business Partner

Kaztronix does employ a small number of off-shore recruiters to supplement our recruiting staff throughout the US. Both front and back office operations continue to be staffed by full-time Kaztronix ... More