Kaztronix

There are newer employer reviews for Kaztronix

Energetic Company & Positive Work Environment

Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA

I have been working at Kaztronix full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Growth opportunity, leadership, earnings potential. Employees and contract staff are respected and valued. Company delivers a quality service. Kaztronix fairly competes in the marketplace without having to poach employees or contacts from other companies. Information in a previous post is just not true, Kaztronix is on all major VMS lists working reqs at the VMS . The Recruiting staff has the opportunity to work on a number of requisitions and projects within a large client base.

Cons

Kaztronix needs to enhance their training programs for all positions. Management needs to create succession strategies for their productive employees.

Recognize and Reward High Achievers consistently across the entire spectrum..

14 Other Employee Reviews for Kaztronix (View Most Recent)

Candidate Care is 1st Class

Current Contractor - Consulting
    Current Contractor - Consulting

I have been working at Kaztronix as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

The recruiter and HR rep helped a lot in wading through what has become a rather arduous paperwork process. How many more forms and FYIs can the government lay on? 131 pages of "summary" info regarding retirement plans! Really!?! But with the help they provided, I was able to start a new job that I really like.

Cons

Too much paperwork but not sure that this is the fault of Kaztronix, as it seemed most to be government requirements.

More personal contact. Since I started my job, I have not heard from my Kaztronix manager.

Company run by children

Former Employee - Contractor in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Contractor in McLean, VA

I worked at Kaztronix full-time (less than a year)

Pros

They act as though they do not care if the company runs smoothly or professionally. The most senior staff has 2 years recruiting and prior experience as real estate. They could not match a job to a resume if they understood the words in the dictionary.

Cons

Not much to brag about - all employees act 20ish - which they are so figures. They will go bust soon so stay tuned for a bankruptcy hearing. They treat employees like dirt.

Go get real life experience before you are 25.

There are newer employer reviews for Kaztronix