Keane
www.keane.com San Ramon, CA 5000+ Employees

Average IT service provider with benefits

Prosaverage benefits, good vacation policy, average salary. better than most small IT service providers, if your manager is good then things will be better.

ConsSalary is stagnant, no bonus, hours of work can stretch without being paid. Lot of lip service without doing anything concreate.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a standard policy applied across the company. It is difficult to participate in certain program if you are located in client location.

Good place to work. Management is good

Principal Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Keane

Pros: A very understanding management team. Worked with 2 different client accounts and I found both managers to be… Cons: The RCM team, responsible for placing you into your next assignment was ok. But was disappointed when I couldnt reach out to them during my… Advice to Senior Management: Great job in helping employees. Can do a bit of work with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good for freshers, bad for growth

Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Keane

Pros: Quick initial growth path if competent (Grades 1, 2, 3) Allows… Cons: Impractical salary structure, have to be promoted to get a pay hike Managers usually do not have people handling skills People don't care much whether you remain… Advice to Senior Management: Try to understand that the employees in lower level are the foundation of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Keane.

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keane reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keane CEO John McCain. All reviews posted anonymously by Keane employees.