Keane
www.keane.com San Ramon, CA 5000+ Employees

Its a OK company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI met some really intelligent people there, and always wondered how come they are still sticking on to this company. I guess every one has their own reasons.

ConsThe structure still reeks of the former Caritor hierarchy, very red taped and inflexible. Smart ideas are not listened to. unless the brian wave comes from the top. The pay is sub standard.

Good for freshers and worst for experienced employees.

Team Lead (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Keane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Get more hike for 3 years if joined as a fresher. good working environment. good… Cons: Very less pay - Not even 50% of the industry standards. Policies are not employee friendly. No yearly hike, laterals will not get hike for at least… Advice to Senior Management: performance should be reviewed based on the performance of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

good

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Bangalore (India)

I worked at Keane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good onsite opportunity based on the account Cons: not proper payment as per the market Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Keane.

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keane reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keane CEO John McCain. All reviews posted anonymously by Keane employees.