There are newer employer reviews for Keane

Wonderful, Fast Paced Environment

Former Employee - IT Coordinator
Former Employee - IT Coordinator

I worked at Keane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Keane's a business process outsourcing company, as such there's considerable opportunity for international contact. While you learn to work with the local people you're on a team with you're interfacing with people halfway around the world and meeting with businesses in the states to match the needs of one with the capabilities of the other. It is not boring work.

Cons

Outsourcing does mean travel. If you're not ok with travel you'll have a hard time working for Keane however if you don't mind there are more than enough upsides to outshine any potential downsides.

269 Other Employee Reviews for Keane (View Most Recent)

Great Experience/Resume Builder

Current Employee - Organizational Development Analyst  in  Bloomington, IL
    Current Employee - Organizational Development Analyst in Bloomington, IL

I have been working at Keane full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working with Fortune 500 Company and gaining the education and experience was a great way to build my resume. lots of opportunity in the organizations.....if they have a stable contract with the company.

Cons

Your bosses really have no idea what you are doing, as you and Keane are not allowed to have any performance feedback with the company's management. So, unless you screw something up, and they hear from the company, they think you're doing ok. I had no feedback from anyone.

Consider updating those vendor contacts to include having communication on performance with consultants working in this Fortune 500 company.

Great

I worked at Keane full-time

Pros

Receive a decent paycheck and good benefits.

Cons

I don't have any thing to complain.

There are newer employer reviews for Keane

Worked for Keane? Contribute to the Community!