Keiser University
www.keiseruniversity.edu Fort Lauderdale, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Modern Day Slaveship

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)
Pembroke Pines, FL

ProsClean working environment with all tools provided to do your job properly. Steady pay check (very low pay) even though it's a sales job.

ConsCulture of extreme manipulation from management. Extreme hypocrisy; being an admissions counselor for a for-profit (regardless of what is said, it IS for profit) university is a SALES JOB plain and simple. Treat it like a sales job and people will know what to expect. They hire educated people and treat them like stupid children.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe sales ("admissions") team are the breadwinners. Treat them better and your stock and enrollments will go up. Take a page from any one of those extremely large and successful companies that are sales based and see how they treat their salesmen.

Coworkers great. This is not a non profit!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Keiser University

Pros: Good team. Helpful people in my department Cons: pushing to make numbers. Trying to get students in the… Advice to Senior Management: Run it like a non profit. It is supposed to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Financial Aid Officer

Financial Aid Officer (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Keiser University full-time

Pros: The Pay is good for what you do, but could… Cons: Horrible Place to work, The compnay does NOT care for there employees. They tell you whatever you want to hear just to get you in… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to talk to your employees, Be a leader… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Keiser University.

Worked for Keiser University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keiser University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keiser University CEO Arthur Keiser. All reviews posted anonymously by Keiser University employees.