Keith Ross & Associates

www.keithross.com
There are newer employer reviews for Keith Ross & Associates

A HUGE Mistake

Former Employee - Recruiter in West Chicago, IL

I worked at Keith Ross & Associates full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If you live in the western suburbs the location is nice. The building has a clean bathroom and the receptionist is very nice. Very clean office.

Cons

Dreaded coming to work. The technology at the company is horrible, very outdated. The management treats you like you are a number and does not even recognize that you exist. The environment is totally based on "what have you done for me lately." Not friendly at all. Not a place for women to succeed as they are not treated well. Compensation below industry standards. No benefits were offered.

Treat all your employees with respect.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Keith Ross & Associates (View Most Recent)

Made me a lot of money!!!

I worked at Keith Ross & Associates full-time

Pros

Prior to the recession KR&A gave me the opportunity to make more money than I could doing anything else. They gave me the opportunity to earn enough to buy my first house. When the economy tanked and lawyers were being laid-off that’s when those recruiters who were not producing were let go. Those that wrote negative reviews should look within themselves rather than blame others for their inadequacies. Nice try at poisoning the well but KR&A is a good, honest and fair place to work.

Cons

Employer employee relationship. No buy in opportuntity to become an owner.

Don't listen to the loosers who could not do the job.

Very Negative work place

Former Employee - Recruiter in West Chicago, IL

I worked at Keith Ross & Associates full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Recruiting attorneys can be challanging but rewardarding when deals are made.

Cons

Very tough place to work. The company micromanages time, tapes all calls without letting anyone know that is occurring, will not give access to email accounts and this has cost recruiters and the company deals.
    Low draw and when you make some money the KR&A will hold back money so they are always in control of your money. Even in good years, they will hold back 6-8K in money.

Ask yourself why your highest producers have left your firm if it was such a great place to work. The fact is no one liked it there because of the way the son of the owner treats everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for Keith Ross & Associates