Kellen Company

Excellent

Current Employee - Manager of Communications in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager of Communications in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Kellen Company

Pros

Employee Owned; we share in the profits of the company; teamwork; loyalty of employees to company; challenging work; monthly team events from ice cream day, time off for picnics; holiday events; employee appreciation day; chili cook off.

Cons

health premiums are high; senior management are workaholics;

Listen to employees points of view

14 Other Employee Reviews for Kellen Company (View Most Recent)

Kellen Company cares about Us

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Kellen Company

Pros

Great team. Good training to work with AEs from other offices, especially China and EU. Management very flexible and fair when it comes to time off. Excellent benefits package. Lots of training and educational opportunities. We all work pretty hard but in return there are parties, unlimited personal days, flexible hours, you can work from home without a hassle, etc.

Cons

Don't really dislike -- consider a heads up. If you handle PR for the associations, there are some evenings and weekends away.

Promote from within when possible. More staff meetings to communicate what is happening on client accounts, especially the ones we don't work on. We want to know.

Weaknesses dominate

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Kellen Company

Pros

Many knowledgeable, friendly staff. Opportunities to learn more about the industry and get advice from your peers. Good IT support.

Cons

No pay scales published; impossible to know your future potential in terms of salary. Workload prohibitive, resulting in inferior work in many departments and excessive overtime required. Inadequate communication from senior level management.

Treat your employees with more respect and recognize that they need to have manageable workloads (and decent pay) that allow them to have a family life as well as a working life. Be more transparent. As an "owner" of the company, I have extremely limited information (especially financial) on the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Kellen Company