Keller Williams

www.kw.com
There are newer employer reviews for Keller Williams

extremely entrepreneurial company. tries hard to live up to it's mission and values

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Washington, DC

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Very agent centered company. Principled Leadership. The company fosters a great culture though it's agent leadership council and profit sharing. The agents and leadership all share with one another their best ideas (and those that haven't worked). The company has grown from within, and the leadership thinks and acts like RE agents.

Cons

The organization can sometimes be a bit 'political" like any big organization- but the individual is typically sheltered from that. Also, like any organization- the company is only as good as the individuals involved. KW typically does a great job and selecting people with the right values.. and when it doesn't those people don't stay long.

I would continue to stay focused on being a 'bottom up company vs. a top-down company. This becomes harder the larger (and faster) that we grow.

529 Other Employee Reviews for Keller Williams (View Most Recent)

KW gives me the freedom to have a business within a business

Current Employee - Real Estate Broker in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Real Estate Broker in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, training & atmosphere to work in

Cons

There are too few to mention

Keller Williams Realty is the most supportive & sharing company I know.

Current Employee - Realtor in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Realtor in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There's a wonderful camaraderie in every office I've been in because when one person does well, everyone does well. The competition between agents just doesn't seem to exist here. There are so many opportunities for growth, for learning & for improving your skills. You'll hear a lot about the KW Culture - it's really true. The profit sharing is nice and can be passed down to your family after working there for 3 years, but it's not the reason I work there, or the reason I like the company so much.

Cons

You have to be a sharer of information and fit into the Culture at KW. The people who do leave are the ones who have difficulty with that. Some of the training courses charge for the class, but they are worth it and you can often earn back the cost of the class.

Keep doing what you are doing, building and growing the brand! It's wonderful and continually changing and growing and I love it.

There are newer employer reviews for Keller Williams