Keller Williams

www.kw.com

extremely entrepreneurial company. tries hard to live up to it's mission and values

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsVery agent centered company. Principled Leadership. The company fosters a great culture though it's agent leadership council and profit sharing. The agents and leadership all share with one another their best ideas (and those that haven't worked). The company has grown from within, and the leadership thinks and acts like RE agents.

ConsThe organization can sometimes be a bit 'political" like any big organization- but the individual is typically sheltered from that. Also, like any organization- the company is only as good as the individuals involved. KW typically does a great job and selecting people with the right values.. and when it doesn't those people don't stay long.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would continue to stay focused on being a 'bottom up company vs. a top-down company. This becomes harder the larger (and faster) that we grow.

KW gives me the freedom to have a business within a business

Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great culture, training & atmosphere to work in Cons: There are too few to mention Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some of the friendliest people around!

Associate Broker (Current Employee) Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Profit sharing, tech resources, the people who work there. Cons: Some of the accounting doesn't seem quite right. For example, our local Business and Professional Occupational License tax (tax on income generated in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Keller Williams.

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!