Keller Williams
www.kw.com Austin, TX 5000+ Employees

Fun, energetic company that believes in the individual!

Realtor (Current Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsEncourage Individual or team branding. Striving to offer cutting edge resources. All the support and development a REALTOR could want and more. The leadership and support team vary from office to office. However they recruit the best talent and that shows in the recent JD Power award for being #1 in both buyer and Sellers representation.

ConsMay be a little cost heavy against 100% firms. But you get what you pay for.

Advice to Senior ManagementIndividual offices should proved some print material at no cost to help agents market new areas as they ramp up in to the business.

My time at KW

Market Center Administrator (Former Employee)
    Iowa City, IA

I worked at Keller Williams full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has an awesome set of models to do business with. Agents should… Cons: Some franchise owners do not follow policy. This leads to… Advice to Senior Management: At some point I feel that KW International needs to step in and enforce… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great culture- nice and helpful people-fun

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee)
    Maple Grove, MN

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun office environment where you can still make friends even though you're self employed. Staff is awesome and freakishly upbeat. They have lots of free… Cons: Occasionally it seems like bigger/more successful agents get more praise. They may need to… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more staff before it becomes an issue and don't… More
There are newer reviews on Keller Williams.

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keller Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Keller Williams CEO Mark Willis. All reviews posted anonymously by Keller Williams employees.