Kellogg Company

www.kelloggcareers.com
  www.kelloggcareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company

Excellent opportunity to learn from brilliant minds and develop as a professional.

Current Employee - Pre-Professional Intern in Rogers, AR
Current Employee - Pre-Professional Intern in Rogers, AR

I have been working at Kellogg Company

Pros

Excellent pay, brilliant minds, opportunity for advancement, continuous learning and challenges, empowerment, invest back into your community, global responsibility and sustainability efforts, world-class organization, one of the most reputable and respected in the country, etc...

Cons

Wouldn't necessarily say it is a con but you are expected to work more than a regular work schedule

Focus on promoting interns more so that the training and knowledge isn't used for another organization

429 Other Employee Reviews for Kellogg Company (View Most Recent)

Not the place for me, but many enjoyed it.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

I worked at Kellogg Company

Pros

Good pay, friendly people. A large company so there can be lots of stability if you work at the corporate offices.

Cons

Older workforce is sluggish at times and not open to changes that would actually make the job easier. This was especially the case when any computer update was needed.

Offering more training to employees who are new to get the quickly acquainted with business systems would be very beneficial.

Worst Company to work for , lot of politics on who gets promoted in PA & NJ area...No Advancement Opportunity.

Current Employee - KAE- Key Account Executive in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - KAE- Key Account Executive in Horsham, PA

I have been working at Kellogg Company

Pros

Kelloggs have a great tendency to lure their employees with good benefits, such as Tuition Reimbursement, medical, dental and so on. Very flexible if you have to work from home, that's great!

Cons

Kellogg is known for lower pay rate then their competitors. There's no work-life balance! You will always have to work over 40+ hrs. Horsham, PA is the worst location to work for because you will never get promoted because the environment is very clique. The leadership always think one person should get promoted before others. Kellogg pay sucks and they will make you work like dogs. The leadership team is not the greatest, they do have great individuals but some shouldn't be at their level ( I can't put any names here but I wish I can). The Horsham office has alot of selfish employees and managers who doesn't like to see others get promoted because for whatever reasons!!.

The SLT ( senior leadership team) from battle creek and from Horsham office is a JOKE! They will travel in their private helicopters to make a 2 hr presented in our office and waste thousands of $$$ just to travel but they can't recognized their employees potential to grow and get promoted! Alot of bureaucracy at Horsham and HQ level. This is not a performance base company!

There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company