There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company

Territory Service Rep

Current Employee - Territory Service Representative in Syracuse, NY
Current Employee - Territory Service Representative in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Traveling. Independence. Work day is usually over by 5 or 6pm during the week. Free cookies and crackers. Co-workers (when you get to actually work with them).

Cons

Communication from TM's and DTM is very poor at times. Working odd hours on Saturdays. No time for advanced training for movement in the company because of working independently and busy, long hours. Auto reimbursement program, lots of miles put on your own vehicle.

Advice to Management

Communication, communication. Take the time to train the willing it will pay off for the company in the long run.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company, recent changes have affected moral negatively, but I feel we are headed in the right direction.

Current Employee - Associate Manager, Category Management in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Associate Manager, Category Management in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people.
    Great products.
    Great work environment (if you are in an office position, the field positions can be isolating)
    Decent salary

Cons

-If you aren't in an office position you tend to feel isolated from the rest of the company.
    -A lot of changes recently with little warning have had a negative affect on employee moral but I feel most of the changes are putting us in a better position for the future
    -Not enough transparency into why upper management is making the changes that are being made

Advice to Management

Put programs in place that make it easier for non-office employees to be included in company events/decisions.

2. The Kellogg Company is a great place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Battle Creek, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Battle Creek, MI

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Due to the fact that the company is so large, there are varied opportunities available within my field of Finance. I can work in a plant, in a business unit, in sales finance and the list goes on and on. I have also received opportunities outside of finance through my participation in the Latino Employee Resource Group called HOLA. I have learned about many different areas of the company, and have had the chance to present to and converse with senior leaders of our company.

Cons

A downside of Kellogg's is that is a big company, and you could get lost if you don't take charge of your own professional development.

There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company