Kellogg Company

There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company

Workaholics welcomed

Current Employee - Account Manager
Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great brands. Down to earth people that you work with every day. Flexibiliity to do your job. Workers have high integrity.

Cons

Expect to work 24/7 tho that is still not enough. Compensation is sub-par to peer companies. Company always comes first. Feeding frenzy each month to make unrealistic numbers. Planning goes out the window.

Listen to the annual employee surveys. Results get worse every year due to talk but no action.

436 Other Employee Reviews for Kellogg Company (View Most Recent)

Who you know rather than what you know!

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Salary is comparable to other companies; you will be expected to work weekends and longer than 9 hour days. Insurance is acceptable, however, the union employees receive the same benefits for free.

Cons

It is completely driven by who you know rather than what you know. Your yearly reviews are based on what your direct reports think of you rather than your overall performance, which means you must turn the other cheek at times to keep everyone happy.

As a multi billion dollar company, focus more on talent and less on relationships when promoting someone. Cereal is declining, focus on the business as a whole and be consistent with everyone.

Brilliant Company

Current Employee - Human Resources Advisor in Manchester, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Advisor in Manchester, England (UK)

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Kellogg's is a company that I feel extremely proud to work for. It is brilliant and refreshing to work for a company that really values their employees and creates a very empowering culture. Internally, there is a huge sense of passion about who we are, what we do and where we can go.

Cons

We need to change quicker with the external environment/ market

Keep communicating to us, innovating and growing the business. It is a really exciting time to be part of Kellogg's.

There are newer employer reviews for Kellogg Company