Not a great experience

Current Employee - Territory Manager
Current Employee - Territory Manager

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay and benefits are good! The job is very secure and the products are great. The company is known world wide and has been around for a very long time.

Cons

Work life balance is aweful! I work at least 6 days a week and my days are very long. Not much positive feedback from the company and my district manager is very unorganized.

Advice to Management

More positve feedback.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A laid-back environment with lots of intermingling Corporate employees

Current Employee - Part-time Merchandiser in Bloomington, IN
    Current Employee - Part-time Merchandiser in Bloomington, IN

I have been working at Kellogg Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great starting part time pay, flexible hours(including start and finish times), self-motivating in order to the get the job done correctly and efficiently, merchandising has its own little clique in order to move around the sector with different companies.

Cons

Previous to direct employment via Kellogg's you must go through a temp agency in order to have your drug test and background check ran before hire.

Advice to Management

A bit more transparency might help us get our zone done on a daily basis quicker and more efficiently

2. The worst experience of my working life.

Former Employee - Assembly in Wyoming, MI
    Former Employee - Assembly in Wyoming, MI

I worked at Kellogg Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. It was terrible. I guess maybe free boxes of product at the end of your shift, depending on bad batches or boxes.

Cons

Horrible all around. Employed by a temp agency, the shift leader was younger than me, treated me like a recruit in the army. Often times you are asked to do several things at once, such as sort, pack and separate boxes. If you can not do this, the shiftleads have no problem making you get on all fours and scream at you and laugh as you are down almost crying trying your hardest to get the boxes off the floor, while missing all the boxes coming in off the belt above you, making a bigger mess. The training is awful, they stick you in an area and tell you to copy what the other is doing. Then the other person leaves, leaving you in charge.

Advice to Management

Don't hire from temp agencies, or at least give them better training. Management should not treat you like a replaceable piece of crap, and should take the time to help you if you are slower.