Kellogg Company
www.kelloggcareers.com Battle Creek, MI 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Intern (Former Employee)
Battle Creek, MI

I worked at Kellogg Company as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat company to intern with. Extremely helpful with networking and furthering career. Would recommend to anyone, especially interns looking for networking opportunities.

ConsPay could be better. Typical office hierarchy, but overall, a great experience. Otherwise, no cons to mention. Hope to work there again in the future!

QA & QC Technician

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kellogg Company

Pros: Great promotion potential for those who are "go-getters". Cons: Shift work- Maybe moved to a different for coverage. More

Not a great experience

Territory Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kellogg Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay and benefits are good! The job is very secure and the products are great.… Cons: Work life balance is aweful! I work at least 6 days a week and my days are… Advice to Senior Management: More positve feedback. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kellogg Company.

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!

Kellogg Company – Why Work for Us?

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K. famously said, and he stayed true to his commitment. In the midst of the Great Depression he… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kellogg Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kellogg Company CEO John Bryant. All reviews posted anonymously by Kellogg Company employees.