Kelly-Moore

www.kellymoore.com

Watch your back.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Santa Cruz, CA

ProsStill has great products..for now. Good market share in the bay area still...for now. Also has had good reputation for service.

ConsManagement has gone down hill last 8 years. Some real cut throats at middle and top levels. They will tolerate serious unprofessionalism from some magagers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrey for Bill Moore's resurection. If that won' t work, try getting back to service basics and actually LISTEN to your customers and your employees who interact with them.

The competition between upper management is making the lower employees suffer.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kelly-Moore

Pros: If you want to get a painter's license and want to learn more about the paint products before becoming a contractor, this place would be… Cons: The people on the upper management always competing with each other and they always have one or two loyal employees working in the store to… Advice to Senior Management: I would suggest that the company should change their management team. Without trust between the… More

better paint store

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kelly-Moore

Pros: they pay well and give lots of training Cons: I did not have any cons with this job More
There are newer reviews on Kelly-Moore.

Worked for Kelly-Moore? Contribute to the Community!