Kelly-Moore
www.kellymoore.com San Carlos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

My expeirnec at Kelly Moore has been overall a good one.

Lead Sales (Current Employee)
San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Kelly-Moore full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGret benefits, for me at least. Plus you end up making great freinds with coworkers and customers. Perfect job to build customer service and sales skills.

ConsDepending on which district you work in, moving up the ladder is nearly impossible. Not all DSO's give employees and equal chance moving up within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember where you started, give us an equal chance too.

Great Team Environment--with the right people

Tinter (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Kelly-Moore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I met a lot of people who ended up being lifelong friends or business references. Even if it is somewhat labor intensive, with the… Cons: They have a lot of rules being a customer service based industry. Sometimes on a busy day it can become stressful, especially if they… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Increase pay/raises to deserving… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

RUN, RUN: AND DON'T LOOK BACK....

Sales Associate (Retail) (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Kelly-Moore

Pros: Slim chance of being replaced in retail sales (not exactly a lot of people desire to work here) Opportunity to learn the different types of… Cons: Poor morale. Retail positions are all part-time, near minimum wage. The overall attitude is… Advice to Senior Management: NOT SURE No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kelly-Moore.

Worked for Kelly-Moore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly-Moore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kelly-Moore CEO Steve DeVoe. All reviews posted anonymously by Kelly-Moore employees.