Kelly Scientific Resources

www.kellyservices.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Scientific Resources

Very little room for career advancement; good for those just looking for a job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

I have been working at Kelly Scientific Resources

Pros

Easy to get hired if you have an education and no experience.

Cons

Little to no room for career advancement.

Offer more incentives/bonuses/etc to outstanding employees and help them further their career.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Scientific Resources (View Most Recent)

when you work at dow for kelly you are absolutely a 2nd class citizen.

Former Employee - Contract Research Tech in Midland, MI
    Former Employee - Contract Research Tech in Midland, MI

I worked at Kelly Scientific Resources

Pros

ok for a start, interesting work at dow in midland, with time it will seem worse for you pay is ok but you will likely have it reduced with time.

Cons

with time you make less money with kelly at dow following pay reductions,new people make more.I went through only one pay reduction, more tenured people made less having gone through more than one. Kellys benefits are poor and no 401k match, they want to make their benefits sound great but are not.

No problems and a good option for those looking to try out government work.

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Kelly Scientific Resources

Pros

Because it is so difficult to become an FTE (full time employee) with the government, many people opt for contract agencies like Kelly. I've been with them for a year-and-a-half now and have no complaints. It's a good option for people wanting to get their foot in the door of the federal government and I've had absolutely no problems during my time here. Although I am employed by Kelly, I'm assigned to a federal agency where I essentially report to my government supervisor as I would in any other job. It's a pretty painless process and I have no complaints.

Cons

It's hard to find any real negatives to working here. I've never really run into a problem in my workplace so I haven't needed to call on them for anything aside from basic human resource issues. I guess I would like to see better (read: more flexible) health insurance options (you get to choose from three) but everything is costly these days and I know I still have it better than colleagues who work with different contracting agencies.

There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Scientific Resources