Kelly Scientific Resources

www.kellyservices.com
  www.kellyservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Scientific Resources

No benefits, poor pay, modern day Amistad

I have been working at Kelly Scientific Resources as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

No pros for experienced workers. Only beneficial perhaps for entry-level candidates to get their foot in the door.

Cons

Job isn't even worth putting on resume. Slave labor and exploitation of its workers. Only care about their skim off your labor, do not care about you or your career.

32 Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Scientific Resources (View Most Recent)

Kelly scientific resources

Former Employee - Research Technologist in Midland, MI
    Former Employee - Research Technologist in Midland, MI

I worked at Kelly Scientific Resources full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

a very poor work situation at dow chemical

Cons

BEWARE!!! kelly scientific Midland, Michigan

If you’re of the opinion this is your way into a full time position at dow you will most likely be disappointed. Some have but they’re a minority. Some companies have a policy of allowing a temp to work for a maximum length of time or there are some legal requirements which I don’t know what they are. Some persons work there permanently as temps. I worked there for 5 yrs 4 of which were in a very abusive situation against me until it ended. As a contractor (kelly) you are a convenient scapegoat for other persons incompetence and you have not even a chance to argue you position. You are not part of the dow group and won’t give it a 2nd thought since you can’t fire back at them. All Kelly administrators will assure you it was all YOUR fault and will not stand up for you at all. And to prove that is not true, they will demand that you never tell anyone about any of it which I am obviously doing.
    The pay rate you start a is OK but you can think if it as a teaser rate sort of like what a new credit card company has. There will be 5% pay reductions coming your way and a brand new person who knows nothing will start out more than you. You have to restart there on the pay scale. If you start a position with kelly, ask them that and see what kind of response they give you. They will squirm and probably say something like “We can’t predict what pay arrangments Dow will have for contractors in the future” Working at kelly at dow is pretty much like being a temporary POS as it is anywhere else.

read my review and concede to yourself how true it is

Contract Position Placement

Former Employee - Scientist I in Worcester, MA
    Former Employee - Scientist I in Worcester, MA

I worked at Kelly Scientific Resources full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Highly qualified and professional assistance with contract placement. E-mail is the best way to contact workers.

Cons

They are extremely busy and it can be a challenge to contact them via the telephone.

Great teamwork.