Kelly Scientific Resources

www.kellyservices.com

Kelly scientific resources

Research Technologist (Former Employee) Midland, MI

Prosa very poor work situation at dow chemical

ConsBEWARE!!! kelly scientific Midland, Michigan

If you’re of the opinion this is your way into a full time position at dow you will most likely be disappointed. Some have but they’re a minority. Some companies have a policy of allowing a temp to work for a maximum length of time or there are some legal requirements which I don’t know what they are. Some persons work there permanently as temps. I worked there for 5 yrs 4 of which were in a very abusive situation against me until it ended. As a contractor (kelly) you are a convenient scapegoat for other persons incompetence and you have not even a chance to argue you position. You are not part of the dow group and won’t give it a 2nd thought since you can’t fire back at them. All Kelly administrators will assure you it was all YOUR fault and will not stand up for you at all. And to prove that is not true, they will demand that you never tell anyone about any of it which I am obviously doing.
The pay rate you start a is OK but you can think if it as a teaser rate sort of like what a new credit card company has. There will be 5% pay reductions coming your way and a brand new person who knows nothing will start out more than you. You have to restart there on the pay scale. If you start a position with kelly, ask them that and see what kind of response they give you. They will squirm and probably say something like “We can’t predict what pay arrangments Dow will have for contractors in the future” Working at kelly at dow is pretty much like being a temporary POS as it is anywhere else.

Advice to Senior Managementread my review and concede to yourself how true it is

Contract Position Placement

Scientist I (Former Employee) Worcester, MA

I worked at Kelly Scientific Resources full-time for less than a year

Pros: Highly qualified and professional assistance with contract placement. E-mail… Cons: They are extremely busy and it can be a challenge… Advice to Senior Management: Great teamwork. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good stepping stone to aquiring a full time position in the document control field.

Document Control (Former Employee) Aurora, OH

I worked at Kelly Scientific Resources full-time for more than a year

Pros: The employees were excited and gave me a lot of… Cons: It was contract work and had to end after 1 and… More

There are newer reviews on Kelly Scientific Resources.

Worked for Kelly Scientific Resources? Contribute to the Community!