I liked to help as a team member help score documents for grammar thru high school move on their scholatic careers.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Mary, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Kelly Services

Pros

Good pay, good and friendly people to work for.

Cons

Not enough assignments to work on, would love to work more scoring evaluations like it was a few years ago.

Recruit more assignments

Other Reviews for Kelly Services

Kelly Services is the best temp agency in Boston

Former Employee - Contractor  in  Burlington, MA
    Former Employee - Contractor in Burlington, MA

I worked at Kelly Services

Pros

They work hard to match you with a position you will be happy in.

The staffing supervisors are very personable and really take to heart your career goals and desired positions.

I was always paid much more than people from other staffing agencies with similar responsibilities.

Cons

The downsides of Kelly Services are the downsides of every staffing agency. You may be told that a position will last six months and then be let go in a few weeks (because the company decided they didn't need you). Some positions will be called "temp-to-perm" and then not go permanent.

No advice, this is a great company. If you are going to work for a temp agency, choose Kelly Services. I worked for them three summers in college and then 2 years after college.

Not hateful

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

I worked at Kelly Services

Pros

You can choose your schedule and the jobs you want to take.

Cons

At least at the Baltimore office, the people running the show seem a little flaky and not at all on top of things. They've given me incorrect information on how to submit my hours, no communication on my job performance, and wear rubber flipflops in the office. Also, the pay kinda sucks.

Create better connections with your employees. Touch base. Make them feel like they have a professional relationship with you, not that they're interchangeable goods.

There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services.

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!