Team Lead

Former Employee - Team Lead in Delhi (India)
Former Employee - Team Lead in Delhi (India)

I worked at Kelly Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Kelly's Business Objectives are quite clear and its is indeed a great brand to work with. Competitive Culture help individuals to get pace with the industry. Overall it was fantastic experience to be part of Kelly family and indeed a great learning.

Cons

Small Setup, Compensation, Connect with Senior Management, Innovation

Advice to Management

Kelly need more robust expansion plan and still has lot of scope to establish its brand as an Fortune Level organization in India.

Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Services

1. Overall positive experience, very helpful Staffing Coordinator.

I worked at Kelly Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I emailed them about a summer job posted listed on their website, and initially the person I contacted told me that they had no additional spots open, but they would contact me if any opened up. Within a week they emailed me back telling me that a spot had opened up, and over the next few weeks they worked with me to get to them the information and documents they needed. All throughout this process my contact was prompt in answering my questions, and was willing to accommodate my schedule as a college student in another city. I didn't have much contact with them during the job itself (I hired out to another organization for the job), but their online system for recording our hours was easy to use, and I had no problems with them.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say from the short time I worked for them. The closest I have is that the original job posting was a little vague, and could have contained more information about the exact responsibilities and details of the job, such as which organization was hiring me (and a link to their website).

Its nice place to work.

Former Contractor - Quality Coordinator in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Contractor - Quality Coordinator in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Kelly Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Good Client contacts and great coordination with Clients

Cons

Mostly Contract basic jobs so i wish we have plan to move contract to permanent payroll

Advice to Management

plan to move contract to permanent payroll