Kelly Services

www.kellyservices.com
  www.kellyservices.com
There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services

Team Lead

Former Employee - Team Lead in Delhi (India)
Former Employee - Team Lead in Delhi (India)

I worked at Kelly Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Kelly's Business Objectives are quite clear and its is indeed a great brand to work with.
Competitive Culture help individuals to get pace with the industry. Overall it was fantastic experience to be part of Kelly family and indeed a great learning.

Cons

Small Setup, Compensation, Connect with Senior Management, Innovation

Kelly need more robust expansion plan and still has lot of scope to establish its brand as an Fortune Level organization in India.

875 Other Employee Reviews for Kelly Services (View Most Recent)

Overall positive experience, very helpful Staffing Coordinator.

I worked at Kelly Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I emailed them about a summer job posted listed on their website, and initially the person I contacted told me that they had no additional spots open, but they would contact me if any opened up. Within a week they emailed me back telling me that a spot had opened up, and over the next few weeks they worked with me to get to them the information and documents they needed. All throughout this process my contact was prompt in answering my questions, and was willing to accommodate my schedule as a college student in another city.

I didn't have much contact with them during the job itself (I hired out to another organization for the job), but their online system for recording our hours was easy to use, and I had no problems with them.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say from the short time I worked for them. The closest I have is that the original job posting was a little vague, and could have contained more information about the exact responsibilities and details of the job, such as which organization was hiring me (and a link to their website).

Kelly OCG RPO - Horrible Experience

I have been working at Kelly Services

Pros

Ability to work remote part-time

Cons

No transparency with Upper level management, many closed door secret meetings
    Management constantly changing and having little to no experience
    Low employee morale
    Minimal opportunity for advancement
    People are looked at as easily replaceable commodities, revolving door every year or two.
    Not current with Industry best practices
    Below market compensation when compared to competitors
    Very pricey Insurance benefits

Address these issues or you'll continue to lose existing talent and incur the cost of constantly training replacement hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Kelly Services